I received my Wildflower class list for the fall!
If you're interested in stretching your creative wings (or your kids!) there is still room for more students!
Mondays, Sep 25 – Nov 27 *no class Oct 9
· 7-9:30 Arts Combo for adults - you get to explore a different medium every night!
Tuesdays, Sep 26
· 5-6:30 Drawing and Painting 6-8Y - your kids will get to try drawing and painting techniques and lots of play!
· 7-9:30 Drawing and Painting for Adults - YOU will get to try drawing and painting techniques and lots of play!
Wednesday, Oct 18 *one day workshop
· 7-9:30 Eco Printing - we'll explore dying with plants!
Wednesday, Oct 25 *one day workshop
· Watercolour Sampler - always wanted to try watercolour but wasn't sure? Give it a shot in this one night workshop, we'll play and splash and check out what watercolour can do!
Register with the City of Calgary Recreation
So, from September 2016 to June of 2017 I participated in a virtual residency http://residencyforartistsonhiatus.org/ I found it to be pretty helpful in organizing my thoughts and encouraging me to be creative, no matter how small the project was.
This blog is going to continue that process. It will probably be random thoughts interspersed with more profound (ha!) insights.